This page presents the results of my story analysis model on the
"Resident evil" film series, episodes 1-5.
The model accepts these story elements:
The output of the model, in version 1.0, consists of static sets of cards:
- Story episodes
- Story timeline
- Events (e.g. story snippets as a function of time and location)
- Story characters
- Image files
- A set of cards listing all events
- A set of cards providing location specific information
- A set of cards providing character specific information
Card sets as generated by story analysis model version 1.0
Below you find links to the version 1.0 card sets, for download as pdf. Please note the following:
- SPOILERS ahead! The card documents below give as much information on the story as they can, which may spoil your enjoyment in watching the movies or dvds for the 1st time.
- The images presented in the pdf have been watermarked for obvious reasons:
- The copyright of the original images is not mine, and I do not want to infringe on that.
- The purpose of this website is to analyse the story and present it in an alternative way. Images obviously help in doing so. There is no intention to make money out of the efforts, quality results and success of Paul Anderson, Milla Jovovich and their co-workers.
- The version 1.0 cards cover these episodes:
At least one more episode is planned and being worked on by Paul Anderson, with an expected
release planned in 2015.
- Resident Evil: Ground Zero
- Resident Evil: Apocalypse
- Resident Evil: Extinction
- Resident Evil: Afterlife
- Resident Evil: Retribution
- Last but not least: HAVE FUN
- Timelined story